Monday, January 21, 2013

It's 3 AM in the Mornin'

Eminem songs aside, I'm currently downloading Path of Exile to play me some open betaness (which happens like 60 hours. The game is going to free to play at launch is very Diablo-like (just like every overhead action RPG). The difference, here, is that "people" have said this is what Diablo 3 should have been. Normally, I wouldn't go for this, but I'm willing to give it a shot.



On a higher note, I'm planning to open a YouTube channel to use to show off some shit and will have some peeps co-host with me. The objective is to be just like every fucking other "let's play!" on YouTube with boring ass commentary and shit. So I guess, check that out when it happens.  Till then, here's a preview video of Path of Exile, so check it out.



And for all of you sports collectors out there, I know the design for the Topps 2013 has been out already, but the cards should be in retail stores within the next week or so. Anyway, here's the new design. It looks alright, I'm hoping the physical cards will 'wow' a bit more in appearance, though.


 Anyway, check back daily for posts and share this blog with your friends, family, neighbors, that hot girl at the coffee shop, and who ever the hell else is in your life. Just, get this out there and comment if you can. Also, join Google+ and stop being a little bitch.

ALSO THERE'S GOING TO BE A SUPERBAUGH. COINED HERE FIRST, FOLKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment